At just $3.90/serve, this roast pork recipe is a great family dinner option.
The ingredient of Pork with roasted plums
- 1.2kg easy carve pork leg
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 8 (230g total) eschalots, peeled
- 550g chat potatoes, halved
- 4 (460g total) black diamond plums, stones removed, quartered
- Steamed green beans, to serve
The instruction how to make Pork with roasted plums
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced. Place pork in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with salt. Season with pepper. Roast for 25 minutes or until skin is golden and crackled.
- Reduce temperature to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Add eschalots and potatoes to pan. Carefully stir to coat in pan juices. Roast for 40 minutes or until potatoes are almost tender. Add plums. Roast for 20 minutes or until juices run clear when thickest part of pork is pierced with a skewer and plums are just tender.
- Cover pork. Stand for 10 minutes. Cut into slices. Serve with plums, potato, eschalots, beans and any pan juices.
Nutritions of Pork with roasted plumsfatContent: 304.725 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 45 grams protein
sodiumContent: 122 milligrams cholesterol