A great snack or light meal. Everyone will love these pork balls with lime & chilli dipping sauce.
The ingredient of Tasty pork balls
- 1kg pork mince
- 1/4 cup roasted unsalted peanuts,chopped
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 large red chilli, sliced
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
The instruction how to make Tasty pork balls
- For the pork balls, preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced. Place all ingredients (except oil) in a bowl. Use your hands to mix together until well-combined. Roll heaped tablespoons of the mixture into balls.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Cook pork balls, in 2 batches, over medium heat, shaking the pan occasionally to turn the balls, for 5 mins, or until browned. Transfer to an oven tray and bake for 10 mins.
- To make the sauce, combine all ingredients in a small screw-top jar. Seal tightly and shake to combine. Serve with the pork balls.
Nutritions of Tasty pork ballsfatContent: