"These delicious and easy-to-prepare pork fillets have a cheesy surprise."
The ingredient of Camembert stuffed pork
- 2 tablespoons Tru-Blue garlic butter
- 8 pork medallions with cracked black pepper
- 1 bunch Dutch carrots, trimmed, peeled
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 150g Tasmanian Heritage Camembert, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (30g) chopped walnuts
The instruction how to make Camembert stuffed pork
- Cut the pork fillets in half horizontally and fill with the cheese slices. Heat a chargrill pan over medium-high heat. Melt half of the garlic butter and add the pork to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side. Transfer to a plate and cover.
- Meanwhile, cook the carrots in a large frying pan of boiling water, or steam for 2 minutes. Add the asparagus and cook for a further 3-4 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Toss with the remaining garlic butter.
- Serve the pork with the carrots and asparagus and scattered with walnuts.
Nutritions of Camembert stuffed porkfatContent: 570.015 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 74 grams protein
sodiumContent: 206 milligrams cholesterol