No need for cutlery - just roll up these lettuce cups and enjoy the delicious filling. South-East Asian flavours of kecap manis and fish sauce stand out in this pork stir-fry.
The ingredient of Pork & lemon grass larb
- 2 tablespoons kecap manis
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek
- 1 tablespoon extra light olive oil
- 600g pork mince
- 1 stem lemon grass, pale section only, finely chopped
- 8 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 110g (2 cups) bean sprouts, trimmed
The instruction how to make Pork & lemon grass larb
- Whisk together the kecap manis, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and sambal oelek in a small jug.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat until just smoking. Add the mince and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until the mince changes colour. Add the lemon grass and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until aromatic.
- Add the kecap manis mixture to the wok and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.4. Divide the lettuce leaves among serving dishes. Spoon the mince mixture evenly among the lettuce leaves. Top with the mint and bean sprouts to serve.
Nutritions of Pork & lemon grass larbfatContent: 351.33 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein