Asian greens and barbecued pork are combined in this colourful salad main.
The ingredient of Barbecued pork salad
- 120g mixed baby Asian salad leaves
- 1 large Lebanese cucumber, peeled, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled, shredded
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 500g barbecued pork (see note), thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Barbecued pork salad
- Combine salad leaves, cucumber, carrot and green onions in a large bowl.
- Whisk hoisin sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and oil in a small bowl until well combined.
- Arrange salad in serving bowls. Top with pork. Drizzle over dressing and serve.
Nutritions of Barbecued pork saladfatContent: 265.29 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein
sodiumContent: 165 milligrams cholesterol