If youre cooking for a couple, this spicy rigatoni recipe is the ideal mid-week pick-me-up. Plus, its perfect for leftovers!
The ingredient of Spicy pork rigatoni
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2-3 long red chillies, finely chopped
- 1 quantity basic rissoles, using pork mince (see related recipe)
- 1/3 cup (80ml) white wine
- 1/4 cup (70g) tomato paste
- 800g can diced Italian tomatoes
- 1/3 cup (80ml) cream
- 500g rigatoni or penne rigate
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- Salt & pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Spicy pork rigatoni
- Prepare rissole mixture as in Brunch Rissole recipe. Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add garlic and chillies and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add rissoles to pan and break up with a wooden spoon. Cook, stirring, until meat has browned. Add wine, tomato paste, tomatoes and cream. Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes or until sauce has reduced and thickened. Season to taste.
- Meanwhile, cook rigatoni in salted boiling water until just tender and drain well. Toss pasta, sauce and basil together and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Spicy pork rigatonifatContent: