The ingredient of Pork skewers with ginger and sesame
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 600g pork fillet
The instruction how to make Pork skewers with ginger and sesame
- Soak 12 bamboo skewers in water for 10 minutes (this ensures skewers do not burn) then drain.
- Meanwhile, combine grated ginger in a bowl with soy sauce, sherry and sesame oil.
- Cut pork fillet into 2cm cubes. Add to the marinade tossing to coat evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Thread pieces of pork on to the skewers and discard remaining marinade.
- Heat a hot plate or grill to medium-high and brush liberally with oil. Cook the skewers for four minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with steamed Asian greens or rice.
Nutritions of Pork skewers with ginger and sesamefatContent: 176.143 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein
sodiumContent: 142 milligrams cholesterol