The ingredient of Soy & sesame pork with choy sum
- 700g pork leg steaks
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 15g pkt sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 2 bunches choy sum, stems trimmed, washed, dried
- 1 100g pkt fried noodles (Changs brand)
The instruction how to make Soy & sesame pork with choy sum
- Cut the pork steaks diagonally into thin slices. Place in a medium bowl, add the soy sauce and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Heat a wok or large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the sesame seeds and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan over high heat. Add the garlic and stir-fry for 15 seconds or until aromatic. Add half of the pork and cook, tossing, for 1-2 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining pork.
- Add the honey and vegetable stock to the wok or frying pan and bring to the boil over high heat. Boil for 2 minutes or until reduced slightly.
- Meanwhile, cut the choy sum into 8cm lengths and add to the wok or frying pan. Cook over high heat, uncovered, tossing, for 1-2 minutes or until just wilted. Return the pork and sesame seeds to the wok or frying pan with the noodles and toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Soy & sesame pork with choy sumfatContent: 393.155 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 13 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 46 grams protein
sodiumContent: 103 milligrams cholesterol