Serve barbecued pork with pumpkin and salad for dinner and everyone will be asking for more!
The ingredient of Citrus and rosemary pork with barbecued pumpkin
- 1.2kg pork rashers or pork spare ribs (see note)
- 1/3 cup rosemary leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- 1 orange, rind finely grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 leek, trimmed
- 800g butternut pumpkin, peeled
- olive oil cooking spray
- mixed salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Citrus and rosemary pork with barbecued pumpkin
- If pork rashers are long, cut in half crossways. Place rosemary, salt flakes, garlic, lemon rind, orange rind and oil in a large bowl. Season with pepper. Add pork. Using your hands, rub mixture over pork.
- Preheat barbecue grill and plate on medium heat. Cut leek in half crossways, then lengthways. Rinse well and shake dry. Slice pumpkin into 0.5cm-thick pieces. Place pork on grill. Grill for 4 to 6 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, spray barbecue plate with oil. Add leek and pumpkin. Season with salt and pepper. Barbecue for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until tender.
- Serve pork with barbecued vegetables and salad leaves.
Nutritions of Citrus and rosemary pork with barbecued pumpkinfatContent: 511.699 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 21 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 17 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 44 grams protein
sodiumContent: 108 milligrams cholesterol