The ingredient of Honey mustard pork with caraway coleslaw
- 125ml (1/2 cup) yellowbox honey
- 1 x 125g jar Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons thickened cream
- 4 (about 150g each) pork scotch fillets
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 green cabbage, core removed, leaves shredded
- 1/4 red cabbage, core removed, leaves shredded
- 125g (1/2 cup) good-quality whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh continental parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/2 white baguette, to serve
The instruction how to make Honey mustard pork with caraway coleslaw
- Preheat grill to medium. Combine honey and mustard in a jug. Combine 80ml (1/3 cup) of honey mixture with cream in a bowl.
- Place pork in a baking dish. Add garlic to remaining honey mixture and pour over pork. Set aside for 5 minutes to marinate.
- Remove pork from marinade and place on a wire rack over a baking tray. Cook pork under preheated grill for 3-4 minutes each side or until brown and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine green and red cabbage, mayonnaise, half the parsley and caraway seeds in a large bowl.
- Serve pork with honey mustard sauce, coleslaw and slices of baguette. Sprinkle with remaining parsley leaves to garnish.
Nutritions of Honey mustard pork with caraway coleslawfatContent: 597.5 calories
saturatedFatContent: 37 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 34 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein