Pork chops are a perennial favourite - theyre quick cooking, inexpensive and tasty. Serve them with perfectly cooked brussels sprouts and mashed potato for a wholesome family meal.
The ingredient of Baby brussels sprouts with pork chops
- 300g baby brussels sprouts
- Pork loin chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 20g butter
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped continental parsley
- Mashed potato, to serve
The instruction how to make Baby brussels sprouts with pork chops
- Cook the brussels sprouts in a large saucepan of boiling water for 5 minutes or until just tender. Drain well. Return to the saucepan.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the pork chops and cook for 4-5 minutes each side for medium or cooked until your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Heat the oil in the frying pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and anchovies. Cook for 1 minute, stirring until aromatic.
- Add the garlic mixture, butter, lemon juice and parsley to the brussels sprouts. Toss to coat. Serve with pork chops and mashed potato.
Nutritions of Baby brussels sprouts with pork chopsfatContent: