Sticky baked apples are the perfect accompaniment to these juicy pork chops.
The ingredient of One-pan pork and apple bake
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 large Pink Lady apples, halved crossways
- 4 Coles Australian Pork Forequarter Chops
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Steamed broccolini, to serve
- Coles Cru00e8me Royal Mashed Potato, to serve
- Flat-leaf parsley, chopped, to serve
The instruction how to make One-pan pork and apple bake
- Preheat oven to 200C. Lightly oil a roasting pan.
- Place the onion and apple into the prepared pan. Top with the pork. Combine the oil, vinegar and garlic in a small bowl. Drizzle over the pork. Bake for 30 mins or until the pork is cooked through and the apple is tender. Season.
- Divide the broccolini and mash among serving plates. Top with the pork mixture and sprinkle with parsley to serve.
Nutritions of One-pan pork and apple bakefatContent: