Served on a beautiful pickled grape salad, this caramelised pork dish is ready in just 25 mins!
The ingredient of Caramelised pork with pickled grape salad
- 100g green grapes, halved
- 100g red grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 x 150g Coles Australian Pork Scotch Fillet Steaks or Sirloin Steaks
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 red oak lettuce, leaves separated
- 60g pkt Coles Australian Baby Rocket
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (50g) walnuts, toasted
- 100g goatu2019s cheese, crumbled
The instruction how to make Caramelised pork with pickled grape salad
- Place combined grape, vinegar, oil and honey in a bowl. Season. Toss to combine. Set aside for 15 mins to pickle.
- Meanwhile, heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Rub the sugar over the pork. Season. Lightly spray with olive oil spray. Cook for 2-3 mins each side or until pork is caramelised and cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Drain the grape mixture, reserving the vinegar mixture. Place reserved vinegar mixture in a screw-top jar with mustard. Shake until well combined.
- Place lettuce, rocket, onion, walnuts and grape in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss to combine. Sprinkle with goatu2019s cheese. Serve with the pork.
Nutritions of Caramelised pork with pickled grape saladfatContent: 653.187 calories
saturatedFatContent: 47 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 19 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 19 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 38 grams protein