Please a crowd with this tender, slow-cooked pork cooked with apple cider and fresh fennel.
The ingredient of Slow-cooked pork with fennel and apples
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 lemon, zested
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 2.4kg Coles Australian Pork Forequarter Roast Boneless
- 2 fennel bulbs, trimmed, quartered
- 1 garlic bulb, halved
- 330ml apple cider
- 3 Pink Lady apples, halved
- Steamed baby broccoli, to serve
- Coles Fresh Cru00e8me Royale Mashed Potato, to serve
The instruction how to make Slow-cooked pork with fennel and apples
- Preheat oven to 230C. Combine the sea salt, lemon zest and fennel seeds in a small bowl. Place the pork in a roasting pan. Rub the sea salt mixture over the rind and into the cuts. Roast for 30 mins or until rind begins to crackle.
- Reduce heat to 150C. Arrange the fennel and garlic around the pork. Pour apple cider over fennel. Cover tightly with foil and roast for 1 hour. Remove the foil. Add the apple and roast for a further 30 mins.
- Slice the pork and serve with fennel, apple, baby broccoli and mash.
Nutritions of Slow-cooked pork with fennel and applesfatContent: