Cajun pork cutlets with creamy coleslaw and corn can be on the table in just 20 minutes.
The ingredient of Cajun pork cutlets with buttermilk coleslaw
- 2 large sweet corn cobs, husks in tact
- 1 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 Coles pork cutlets
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander, torn
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 400g Coles coleslaw
The instruction how to make Cajun pork cutlets with buttermilk coleslaw
- Cook the corn, in the husk, in the microwave on high (100%) for 6 minutes. Carefully remove and set aside to cool slightly before removing the husks. Cut each cob in half.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Season the cutlets with pepper and sprinkle with the seasoning and coriander. Add to the frying pan and cook for 3-4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Combine the buttermilk and mustard in a large bowl. Add the coleslaw. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Divide the cutlets, corn and coleslaw among serving plates.
Nutritions of Cajun pork cutlets with buttermilk coleslawfatContent: 371.406 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 23.9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7.2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 51.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 132 milligrams cholesterol