Dinner is ready in 20 minutes and after one try of this char siu pork, it will be a weekly staple.
The ingredient of Char siu pork stir-fry
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 400g pork fillet, trimmed, sliced
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/3 cup char sui sauce
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 bunch baby bok choy, quartered
- 100g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 450g pkt hokkien noodles
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
The instruction how to make Char siu pork stir-fry
- Heat half the oil in a wok or a large frying pan on high. Stir-fry pork for 2-3 mins until browned. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add remaining oil to wok and heat on high. Stir-fry broccoli for 2-3 mins until just tender.
- Blend in sauces, bok choy and peas. Stir-fry for 1-2 mins, until just tender.
- Soak noodles according to packet instructions. Add noodles and pork to vegetables.
- Stir-fry for 1-2 mins until heated through. Sprinkle with sesame seeds before serving.
Nutritions of Char siu pork stir-fryfatContent: