Let your oven do all the work with this effortless one-pan pork and pear bake.
The ingredient of One-pan pork and pear bake
- 2 pears, cut into thick wedges
- 1 eggplant, halved, thickly sliced crossways
- 2 fennel bulbs, trimmed, cut into wedges, fronds reserved
- 3 sage sprigs, plus extra to serve
- 8 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Middle Eastern harissa seasoning
- 4 Coles Australian Pork Forequarter Cutlets
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, halved
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- Coles Bakery Pane di Casa loaf, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Sage leaves, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make One-pan pork and pear bake
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine the pear, eggplant, fennel, sage, garlic and half the oil in large bowl. Place on the prepared tray.
- Combine the remaining oil and harissa seasoning in a bowl. Rub all over pork to coat. Place the pork over the vegetables. Bake for 40 mins or until pork is just cooked though and vegetables are tender. Top with asparagus and tomatoes. Bake for 5-10 mins or until tomatoes start to soften. Sprinkle with the extra sage and fennel fronds. Serve with bread and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of One-pan pork and pear bakefatContent: