Create a meal the whole family will enjoy with these succulent pork chops served with sticky maple roasted vegetables.
The ingredient of Pork chops with maple-roasted vegetables
- 500g pkt Coles Roasting Vegetables with Garlic & Rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Coles Australian Pork Forequarter Chops
- 400g brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 green apples, cored, halved, thickly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) maple syrup
- Rosemary leaves, to sprinkle
The instruction how to make Pork chops with maple-roasted vegetables
- Preheat oven 200C. Combine roasting vegetables and oil in a large baking dish. Roast for 30 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat an oiled chargrill over high heat. Cook pork for 2 mins each side or until just browned.
- Add brussels sprout, apple and pork to dish. Drizzle with maple syrup. Bake for 20 mins or until vegetables are tender and pork is cooked through.
- Season pork and vegetables and sprinkle with rosemary to serve.
Nutritions of Pork chops with maple-roasted vegetablesfatContent: