Only a handful of ingredients are needed for our speedy pork burgers, ready in just 17 minutes.
The ingredient of Speedy pork burger with chargrilled vegies
- 500g Italian pork sausages
- 4 wholemeal rolls, split, toasted
- 120g pkt mixed salad leaves
- 200g mixed chargrilled vegetables (such as capsicum, zucchini and eggplant)
- 80g (1/3 cup) kalamata olive dip
The instruction how to make Speedy pork burger with chargrilled vegies
- Remove the sausage mince from the casings and place in a bowl. Discard the casings. Divide the sausage mince into 4 evenly sized portions and use damp hands to shape into patties.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil to lightly grease. Heat over medium heat. Cook the patties for 5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Place the roll bases on serving plates. Top with the salad leaves, burger patties, chargrilled vegetables and a dollop of olive dip. Cover with the roll tops and serve.
Nutritions of Speedy pork burger with chargrilled vegiesfatContent: 653.187 calories
saturatedFatContent: 44 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 23 grams protein