The ingredient of Pork & udon noodle stir-fry
- 2 200g pkts udon noodles (Trident brand)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 400g pork fillet, thinly diagonally sliced
- 1 brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
- 170g broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into short, thin sticks
- 1 tablespoon water
- 100g snow peas, ends trimmed, cut into long, thin strips
- 60ml (1/4 cup) hoisin sauce
The instruction how to make Pork & udon noodle stir-fry
- Cook noodles in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 1-2 minutes or until they separate. Drain, return to pan and cover to keep warm.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat. Add 1/2 the pork and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with another 2 teaspoons of oil and the remaining pork.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok or pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring often, for 2-3 minutes or until it softens slightly. Add the garlic and ginger, and cook, tossing, for 1 minute. Add the broccoli, carrots and water, cover and cook for a further minute. Add the snow peas and cook, covered, for 30 seconds or until tender crisp.
- Return the pork to the pan with the noodles and hoisin sauce. Toss until well combined and heated through. Serve immediately
Nutritions of Pork & udon noodle stir-fryfatContent: 382.878 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein
sodiumContent: 95 milligrams cholesterol