*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Sticky tray-baked pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 thick pork loin chops
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons shaoxing wine (or dry sherry)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 chopped chilli
- 2 teaspoons chopped ginger
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
The instruction how to make Sticky tray-baked pork chops
- Preheat oven to 180C fan-forced.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add chops and cook for 2 minutes each side.
- Place chops in an ovenproof dish. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chops.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
Nutritions of Sticky tray-baked pork chopsfatContent: