Get your hands on these juicy pork ribs coated in an irresistible cola barbecue sauce.
The ingredient of Easy cola pork ribs with spicy potatoes and corn
- 4 small (1.3kg total) racks American-style pork ribs
- 1 1/2 cups cola
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha chilli sauce
- 1/4 cup smoky barbecue sauce
- 1 red onion, thickly sliced into rings
- 500g small chat potatoes
- 2 corn cobs, husks and silk removed, cut into 2cm thick rounds
- Chopped fresh chives, to serve
The instruction how to make Easy cola pork ribs with spicy potatoes and corn
- Place ribs in a large, shallow glass or ceramic dish. Pour over 3/4 cup of cola. Turn ribs to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning ribs after 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 150C/130C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with sides with baking paper. Combine onion salt, cumin, pepper, Sriracha and barbecue sauce in a medium jug.
- Transfer ribs and marinade to prepared tray. Add 1/2 cup water to tray. Spoon Sriracha mixture over top of ribs to form a thick coating. Bake for 1 hour 30 minutes, spooning tray juices over ribs halfway through (donu2019t brush ribs or the coating will lift off).
- Add remaining cola to tray. Arrange onion, potatoes and corn around ribs. Bake for a further 1 hour 30 minutes, basting ribs and turning vegetables every 30 minutes, until ribs and vegetables are tender. Serve sprinkled with chives.
Nutritions of Easy cola pork ribs with spicy potatoes and cornfatContent: 792.285 calories
saturatedFatContent: 46.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 50.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 35.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 156 milligrams cholesterol