Light up the barbie with these flavoursome pork skewers infused with an Asian-inspired marinade and served with a fresh beetroot and noodle salad.
The ingredient of Pork skewers with quick noodle salad
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons coriander root and stems, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-salt soy sauce
- 600g Coles Australian Pork Scotch Fillet, thinly sliced crossways
- 440g pkt shelf-fresh thin rice noodles
- 200g pkt Coles Brand Australian Beetroot Coleslaw
- 2/3 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Coles Brand Asian Salad Dressing
The instruction how to make Pork skewers with quick noodle salad
- Combine garlic, chopped coriander, pepper, sugar, fish sauce, soy sauce and pork in a glass or ceramic dish. Set aside for 10 mins to develop the flavours.
- Meanwhile, prepare the noodles following packet directions or until just tender. Drain well. Place in a large bowl.
- Thread the pork onto 8 soaked bamboo skewers. Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the pork, turning, for 4 mins or until browned and cooked through.
- Add the coleslaw mix, half the coriander leaves and the dressing to noodles. Toss to combine. Sprinkle the skewers with remaining coriander leaves and serve with the salad.
Nutritions of Pork skewers with quick noodle saladfatContent: 674.697 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 95 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 41 grams protein