Get grilling with this fast and easy roast pork recipe using just six ingredients!
The ingredient of Roast pork with bean and potato salad
- 1.2kg easy carve rolled pork belly (stuffed with apricot and hazelnut stuffing - see note)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 600g kestrel or desiree potatoes
- 2 zucchini, halved lengthways, sliced
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup honey and dijon mustard dressing
The instruction how to make Roast pork with bean and potato salad
- Preheat a barbecue, hood down, on high. Rub pork with 1 tablespoon oil. Place pork on a wire rack in a large disposable foil baking tray. Pour water into tray until base is covered.
- Cook, with hood closed, using indirect heat, for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 1 hour or until juices run clear when a skewer is inserted in centre of pork. Cover pork with foil. Stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 10 minutes or until potatoes are just tender. Drain. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool. Cut into 1cm-thick slices. Drizzle with remaining oil.
- Heat barbecue plate on medium-high heat. Cook potato for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Cover to keep warm. Add zucchini and beans to plate. Cook, tossing, for 2 to 3 minutes or until beans are bright green and just tender. Add to potatoes with parsley and dressing. Toss to combine.
- Slice pork. Serve with bean and potato salad.
Nutritions of Roast pork with bean and potato saladfatContent: 1046.82 calories
saturatedFatContent: 75.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 28.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 46.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 44.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 174 milligrams cholesterol