These lemon pork cutlets make a fast, fabulous and filling meal using only six ingredients!
The ingredient of Lemon pork cutlets with brown rice salad
- 1 1/2 cups medium-grain brown rice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (200g each) pork cutlets
- 1/4 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 270g jar chargrilled capsicum, drained, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
The instruction how to make Lemon pork cutlets with brown rice salad
- Cook rice in a saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Combine lemon rind and olive oil in a large ceramic dish. Add pork. Turn to coat. Heat a chargrill pan over medium heat. Cook pork for 5 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Add pepitas, onion, capsicum and lemon juice to rice. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Serve pork with rice mixture.
Nutritions of Lemon pork cutlets with brown rice saladfatContent: 588.657 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 61 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 53 grams protein
sodiumContent: 110 milligrams cholesterol