A twist on a family favourite, this clever pork dish is ready in just 20 minutes.
The ingredient of Sun-dried tomato pork with parmesan mash
- 5 medium coliban potatoes, peeled, cut into 1cm-thick slices
- Olive oil spray
- 4 pork neck steaks
- 40g semi-dried tomatoes
- 55g (1/2 cup) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 30g (1/3 cup) shredded parmesan
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- 4-5 tablespoons low-fat milk
The instruction how to make Sun-dried tomato pork with parmesan mash
- Cook the potato in a saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile, place the pork between two sheets of plastic wrap. Use a rolling pin to gently pound until 5mm thick. Spoon the semi-dried tomato mixture over pork. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Fold pork in half to enclose filling. Use toothpicks to secure.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil spray to grease. Heat over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook for 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Thickly slice.
- Drain the potato and return to the pan. Place over medium heat and stir to remove excess moisture. Mash until smooth. Stir in add parmesan, sour cream and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the mash among serving plates. Top with the pork.
Nutritions of Sun-dried tomato pork with parmesan mashfatContent: 392.677 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 23 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 46 grams protein
sodiumContent: 111 milligrams cholesterol