Fire up that barbecue and make these easy skewers.
The ingredient of Chinese-style pork skewers with Asian greens
- 750g pork fillet, trimmed, diced
- 2 teaspoons Chinese five-spice powder
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable stock (made using Massel vegetable stock cubes)
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 baby bok choy, quartered lengthways
- 100g snow peas, topped, thinly sliced lengthways
The instruction how to make Chinese-style pork skewers with Asian greens
- Thread pork equally among skewers. Sprinkle with five-spice. Preheat a chargrill plate on high heat. Lightly spray skewers with oil. Cook for 3 minutes each side or until pork is just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok over medium-high heat. Lightly spray with oil. Add onion and garlic. Stir-fry for 1 minute. Add stock, oyster sauce and bok choy. Stir-fry for 3 minutes or until just wilted. Remove from heat. Add snow peas and toss to combine. Divide between plates. Serve with pork skewers.
Nutritions of Chinese-style pork skewers with Asian greensfatContent: 277.957 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 8.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 44.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 181 milligrams cholesterol