The ingredient of Thai style pork & vegetable stir fry
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden coriander herb blend
- 2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden lemongrass herb blend
- 2 teaspoons Gourmet Garden mild chilli blend
- 2 teaspoons Gourmet Garden garlic blend
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 1 (about 300g) lean pork fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, cut into thin strips
- 180g broccoli, cut into florets
- 100g snow peas, shredded
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Thai style pork & vegetable stir fry
- Combine the fish sauce, lime juice, coriander, lemongrass, chilli, garlic and 1 tablespoon of the oil in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add the pork and toss well to coat. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Drain the pork from the marinade, reserve the marinade. Heat half the remaining oil in a large wok over a high heat. Add the capsicum, broccoli and snow peas. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Remove from the wok. Heat the remaining oil in the wok over a high heat. Add half the pork and cook for 1-2 minutes or until just cooked. Remove from the wok and repeat with the remaining pork.
- Return all the pork, vegetables and reserved marinade to the wok. Bring to the boil for 1-2 minutes. Serve with the steamed rice.
Nutritions of Thai style pork & vegetable stir fryfatContent: