Ready in 30 minutes, this sticky pork, noodle and broccolini stir-fry is perfect for busy weeknight dinners.
The ingredient of Quick caramel pork noodle stir-fry
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 500g pork sirloin steaks, diced into 2.5cm pieces
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, halved
- 8 small red chillies
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, plus wedges to serve
- 1/4 cup salt-reduced chicken stock
- 440g packet shelf-stable thin rice noodles
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- Fresh mint leaves, to serve
- 1 carrot, cut into thin strips, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Quick caramel pork noodle stir-fry
- Heat oil in a wok or large, deep frying pan over high heat. Add pork. Stir-fry for 4 minutes or until browned all over. Add sugar, sauces, ginger, garlic and 1/4 cup water to wok. Cook for 5 minutes or until pork is just cooked through and sauce has thickened slightly. Using a slotted spoon, transfer pork to a heatproof bowl. Cover to keep warm.
- Add broccolini, chilli, lime juice and stock to wok. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until broccolini is just tender. Add noodles. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until heated through
- Top noodles with pork, coriander, mint and carrot. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Quick caramel pork noodle stir-fryfatContent: