Who doesnt love a sticky chilli glazed pork cutlet? Serve with quick apple kimichi for a delicious and quick weeknight meal.
The ingredient of Chilli-glazed pork with quick apple kimchi
- 2 tablespoons sriracha or chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 (about 150g each) Coles Australian Pork Cutlets
- 2 cups (300g) steamed jasmine rice
- 1/2 small wombok (Chinese cabbage), finely shredded
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cut into matchsticks
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 5cm-piece ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspooons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
The instruction how to make Chilli-glazed pork with quick apple kimchi
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Combine sriracha or chilli sauce and sugar in a small bowl. Cook pork on grill for 2 mins. Turn and brush with half the mixture. Cook for a further 2 mins. Turn and brush with remaining mixture. Cook for a further 1 min each side or until pork is cooked through and caramelised. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, to make the quick apple kimchi, combine the wombok, carrot, apple, radish, ginger, chilli powder, vinegar, fish sauce and sesame oil in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Season.
- Serve the pork with the quick apple kimchi and rice.
Nutritions of Chilli-glazed pork with quick apple kimchifatContent: 494.73 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein