Get the family around the table sharing this not too hot paprika-spiced pork, packed with fresh flavour.
The ingredient of Spiced pork cutlets with corn & avocado salsa
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 pork cutlets
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 2 corncobs, husks and silk removed
- 2 small avocados, coarsely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
The instruction how to make Spiced pork cutlets with corn & avocado salsa
- Combine the oil, wine, sugar, oregano, paprika and cumin in a glass or ceramic dish. Add the pork and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 4 hours or overnight to marinate.
- To make the corn & avocado salsa, preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the corn, turning, for 10 minutes or until golden. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly. Cut the corn kernels from the cob. Transfer to a bowl. Add the avocado, onion and lime juice and stir to combine.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper. Cook on the barbecue for 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Top the pork with coriander and serve with the salsa and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Spiced pork cutlets with corn & avocado salsafatContent: 409.407 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein
sodiumContent: 76 milligrams cholesterol