Get some beautiful Aussie pork on your fork with this wonderful roast recipe.
The ingredient of Caramelised cinnamon, honey and lime roast pork
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2kg Coles Australian Pork Forequarter Roast Boneless
- 1/2 cup (125ml) chicken stock
- Coriander sprigs, to serve
- Bean sprouts, to serve
- Mixed salad, to serve
- Sliced chilli, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Caramelised cinnamon, honey and lime roast pork
- Preheat a covered barbecue on high. (Alternatively, preheat oven to 230u00b0C.)
- Combine cinnamon, honey, lime rind and lime juice in a small bowl. Season. Rub all over pork. Place pork in a disposable baking tray. Roast in covered barbecue using indirect heat, or in oven, for 30 mins. Pour stock into base of disposable tray. Reduce heat to low or 160u00b0C. Roast in covered barbecue using indirect heat, or in oven, for 1 hour 40 mins or until cooked through, basting every 20 mins with juices in tray.
- Transfer pork to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 20 mins to rest. Top with coriander and bean sprouts. Cut into slices and serve with salad, chilli and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Caramelised cinnamon, honey and lime roast porkfatContent: