The ingredient of Rosemary & fennel roast pork with spinach & feta salad
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1.2 kg boneless roast pork loin, rind scored
- 80g baby spinach leaves
- 200g feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
The instruction how to make Rosemary & fennel roast pork with spinach & feta salad
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Finely chop or grind the garlic, rosemary and fennel seeds and 1 teaspoon sea salt to a paste using a mortar and pestle and rub evenly into pork. Place pork in a baking dish and cover with foil. Roast for 30 mins.
- Remove foil and reduce temperature to 180u00b0C. Roast pork for a further 30 mins. Remove from oven, cover with foil and set aside for 10 mins before carving.
- Meanwhile, toss baby spinach and feta together and dress with lemon juice and olive oil. Season well with salt and pepper. Serve with sliced pork.
Nutritions of Rosemary & fennel roast pork with spinach & feta saladfatContent: 672.546 calories
saturatedFatContent: 42 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 18 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 71 grams protein
sodiumContent: 204 milligrams cholesterol