Master the perfect stir-fry technique with this easy Chinese garlic and ginger pork with snow peas recipe.
The ingredient of Chinese garlic and ginger pork with snow peas
- 2 cups cooked SunRice Long Grain Rice
- 400g lean pork, cut into small thin strips
- 2 tablespoons ginger, cut into fine strips
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons Chinese cooking wine or dry sherry
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce (salt reduced)
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or peanut oil
- 2 cups snow peas, cleaned
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1/2 bunch coriander, washed and roughly chopped
The instruction how to make Chinese garlic and ginger pork with snow peas
- Cook SunRice Long Grain Rice as per pack instructions.
- Place pork, ginger, garlic, wine, soy sauce, sesame oil and corn flour into a bowl and mix.
- Heat vegetable oil in a non stick fry pan or wok.
- Add pork, stir fry quickly then add snow peas.
- Season to taste, at this stage you could add a few drops of water to thin out the sauce if it is too thick.
- Serve SunRice Long Grain Rice in a bowl, place pork on top, garnish with spring onion and coriander.
Nutritions of Chinese garlic and ginger pork with snow peasfatContent: