A tasty dinner of pork cutlets served with luxurious cheesy sweet potato chips. Yum, come and get some.
The ingredient of Orange-glazed pork with italian sweet potato chips
- 1 large (about 850g) sweet potato, scrubbed, cut into 1cm-thick batons
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 50g (1/4 cup) instant polenta
- 20g (1/4 cup) Il Migliore Shredded Grana Padano cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 4 (about 200g each) pork cutlets, French-trimmed
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 oranges, juiced, strained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Green beans, steamed, to serve
The instruction how to make Orange-glazed pork with italian sweet potato chips
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan forced. Line 2 baking trays with foil. Spread sweet potato across prepared trays. Drizzle with 2 tbs of the oil. Toss well to coat. Combine polenta, cheese and rosemary in a bowl. Season. Sprinkle over sweet potato. Toss to coat. Roast, turning halfway, for 35 minutes, or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, drizzle the pork with the remaining oil, then season. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the pork, turning, for 4 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the garlic to the pan. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add orange juice and vinegar. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until reduced by half. Return pork to pan. Cook, turning, for 1 minute or until pork is just cooked through. Transfer to a plate to rest. Simmer sauce for 1 minute or until thickened. Serve pork with chips, beans and sauce.
Nutritions of Orange-glazed pork with italian sweet potato chipsfatContent: 555.436 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 55 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 43 grams protein