*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Marinated pork ribs with corn and maple butter
- 2 sachets chicken stock paste
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 kg pork ribs
- 4 pieces whole corn on the cob, cut in half
- 2 litres Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 100g butter, softened
- 40g maple syrup
- 1 bunch chives, chopped
The instruction how to make Marinated pork ribs with corn and maple butter
- Combine, BBQ sauce, tomato sauce, chicken stock paste, garlic and smoked paprika in a jug. Mix well to combine
- Place the ribs in a large bowl, pour over 1/2 the marinade and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Pre-heat the oven to 160C
- Line a tray with baking paper, place a wire rack over the tray and rest marinated ribs on the rack. Bake in the oven for 1 1/2 hours, basting regularly with leftover marinade.
- Meanwhile, cook corn in simmering chicken stock for 50 mins
- Remove corn from stock, brush with a little melted butter and barbecue for 3 minutes, until smoky, but not burned
- Combine the softened butter with maple syrup and add the chives.
- Remove corn from the barbecue and generously brush with the maple butter.
Nutritions of Marinated pork ribs with corn and maple butterfatContent: