Turn store-bought roast pork into an Asian salad the whole family will love. This quick and healthy recipe is ideal for lunch or a light dinner.
The ingredient of Roast pork and herb salad with sweet and sour dressing
- 250g Changs dried rice vermicelli noodles
- 300g roast pork, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 80g beansprouts, trimmed
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 small red chillies, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Ayam fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
The instruction how to make Roast pork and herb salad with sweet and sour dressing
- Place noodles in a large, heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 minutes or until tender. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- Make sweet and sour dressing: Place chillies, lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and 1 tablespoon of cold water in a screw-top jar. Secure lid. Shake well to combine.
- Using kitchen scissors, coarsely chop noodles. Combine noodles, pork, capsicum, beansprouts, cucumber, coriander and mint in a bowl. Pour over dressing. Toss well to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Roast pork and herb salad with sweet and sour dressingfatContent: 244.497 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 17.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 42 milligrams cholesterol