The ingredient of Steamed pork balls with pad thai noodles
- 500g pork mince
- 60ml (1/4 cup) sweet soy sauce
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 1 x 300g pkt pad thai noodles (Trident brand)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 green shallots, ends trimmed, diagonally sliced
- Coriander leaves, to garnish
The instruction how to make Steamed pork balls with pad thai noodles
- Combine mince, 2 tablespoons soy sauce, chilli and coriander in a bowl. Divide pork mixture into 16 equal portions and shape into balls. Steam pork balls over a saucepan of simmering water for 5-7 minutes or until cooked through (see microwave tip).
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles in saucepan of boiling water for 4 minutes or until tender. Drain well. Combine 2 tablespoons water and flavouring sachets from noodles in the saucepan. Heat over medium heat for 1 minute or until hot and aromatic. Add the noodles and shallots and gently toss until well combined.
- To serve, divide noodles among bowls, top with pork balls, drizzle with remaining soy sauce and sprinkle with coriander.
Nutritions of Steamed pork balls with pad thai noodlesfatContent: 365.67 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 23 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 28 grams protein