The ingredient of Pork, fennel and sun-dried tomato sausages
- 750g pork and veal mince (see note)
- 2/3 cup (100g) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fennel seeds, toasted (see tip)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 small packham pear, cut into thin wedges
- 100g baby spinach
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon macadamia oil
The instruction how to make Pork, fennel and sun-dried tomato sausages
- Place mince, tomato, fennel, parsley, egg and breadcrumbs in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Using clean hands, mix to combine. Using 1/3 cup mixture at a time, shape mixture into sausages.
- Spray a barbecue plate or chargrill with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook sausages for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make Pear and spinach salad: Place pear, spinach, vinegar and oil in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Serve sausages with pear and spinach salad.
Nutritions of Pork, fennel and sun-dried tomato sausagesfatContent: 458.88 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 45.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 180 milligrams cholesterol