Turn the classic pork and apple combo into these quick-to-cook, deliciously sticky kebabs.
The ingredient of Sweet n sour pork and apple kebabs
- 2 Royal Gala apples, quartered, cored
- 1kg pork rashers, cut into 3cm pieces
- Olive oil spray
- 270g sweet & sour sauce
- 2 x 450g pkts egg fried rice in 2 1/2 minutes
The instruction how to make Sweet n sour pork and apple kebabs
- Cut each apple quarter in half lengthways then in half crossways.
- Thread apple and pork alternately onto 8 metal skewers. Preheat a chargrill on medium-high. Spray with oil. Brush skewers with half the sauce. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the rice following packet directions.
- Divide the rice among serving plates. Top with the skewers and serve with the remaining sauce.
Nutritions of Sweet n sour pork and apple kebabsfatContent: 1157.955 calories
saturatedFatContent: 56 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 19 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 115 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 48 grams protein