*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Vegetarian laksa
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 4 eschalots, peeled and sliced
- 2 candlenuts
- 1 1/2 cm piece fresh galangal, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 stem lemongrass, trimmed and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried turmeric
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 270ml can lite coconut milk
- 250g Vegie Delights Tender Fillets, sliced
- 2 cups Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 250g bean thread vermicelli (mung bean noodles)
- 1 cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup Thai basil
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Vegetarian laksa
- Grind the chilli, shallots, candlenuts, galangal, lemongrass, turmeric and garlic to a paste in a food processor or a pestle and mortar.
- Heat the oil in a wok and sautu00e9 the spice paste for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add the coconut cream, vegetable stock and tender fillets, bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 6 minutes.
- Place the bean thread vermicelli in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside to soak for 2 minutes, drain and arrange in serving bowls. Pour laksa over the vermicelli. Serve laksa immediately, topped with the bean sprouts, coriander and thai basil. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Vegetarian laksafatContent: