Figs and goats cheese make a gourmet topping for these vegetarian pizzas.
The ingredient of Fig and goats cheese pizzas (vegetarian)
- 1 cup (100g) grated mozzarella
- 100g soft goats cheese, crumbled
- 6 individual pizza bases
- 1/4 cup (60ml) tomato passata (sugo)*
- 6 ripe figs, thinly sliced
- Extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
The instruction how to make Fig and goats cheese pizzas (vegetarian)
- Preheat the oven to 200u00b0C.
- Combine the cheeses with a fork and season with salt and pepper. Place the pizza bases on a greased baking tray.
- Spread pizzas with passata and top with cheese mixture. Arrange sliced figs in a decorative pattern on top. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with the fennel seeds and bake for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is bubbling. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Fig and goats cheese pizzas (vegetarian)fatContent: