This quick one-pot gnocchi and pumpkin dish will soon become a family favourite! Serve with baby spinach, feta and herbs for a hit of freshness.
The ingredient of One-pot vegetarian gnocchi with pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme, plus extra to garnish
- 800g pumpkin, cut into 3cm chunks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock powder
- 2 x 400g cans baby roma tomatoes
- 500g packet shelf-stable gnocchi
- 60g baby spinach
- 60g fetta, crumbled
The instruction how to make One-pot vegetarian gnocchi with pumpkin
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until just softened. Add garlic and thyme. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add pumpkin. Stir to combine. Add stock powder, 1 1/2 cups water and canned tomato. Bring to a simmer. Cover, simmer for 5 minutes. Add gnocchi. Stir to combine. Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until gnocchi is tender.
- Serve topped with spinach, fetta and extra thyme.
Nutritions of One-pot vegetarian gnocchi with pumpkinfatContent: