Get the kids to love their veggies with this delicious topping laden pizza.
The ingredient of Vegetarian pizza
- 1 quantity Basic pizza dough (see notes)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 small zucchini, coarsely grated
- 1/2 x 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon shredded fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 medium red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium green capsicum, thinly sliced
- 4 (120g) bocconcini cheese, sliced
- 1/2 cup grated Devondale Mozzarella Cheese Block (500g)
The instruction how to make Vegetarian pizza
- Make pizza dough. Place base on a greased baking tray. Preheat oven to 240u00b0C/220u00b0C fan-forced.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and zucchini. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion has softened. Add tomatoes. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to mediumlow. Simmer for 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened. Add basil. Stir to combine.
- Spread pizza base with tomato mixture. Top with capsicum, bocconcini and mozzarella. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese has melted and base is crisp. Serve.
Nutritions of Vegetarian pizzafatContent: 372.84 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 46.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 14.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 15 milligrams cholesterol