Roast sweet potatoes, broccoli and lentils in spices until golden, drizzle with a creamy tahini sauce, serve and enjoy.
The ingredient of Vegetarian lentil and broccoli tray bake with creamy tahini dressing
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 500g small sweet potatoes, thickly sliced
- 500g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 4 long red chillies, halved lengthways
- 400g can lentils, drained, rinsed
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint leaves, plus extra sprigs to serve
- 4 red radishes, trimmed, quartered
- 1 avocado, cut into wedges
The instruction how to make Vegetarian lentil and broccoli tray bake with creamy tahini dressing
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine oil, garlic and paprika in a large bowl. Add sweet potato, broccoli, onion, chilli and lentils. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Place on prepared tray. Bake for 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk tahini, lemon juice, cumin, mint and 1/4 cup water until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top lentil mixture with radish and avocado. Drizzle with dressing. Serve sprinkled with extra mint.
Nutritions of Vegetarian lentil and broccoli tray bake with creamy tahini dressingfatContent: