Everyone can enjoy a delicious classic main of pizza, regardless of dietary needs!
The ingredient of Gluten-free and low-fat vegetarian pizza
- 350g gluten-free instant oven bread mix
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 cup napoletana pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup chargrilled capsicum, sliced
- 1 cup (200g) 100% fat-free chargrilled artichoke hearts, halved
- 125g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 180g bocconcini cheese, halved
- baby rocket, to serve
The instruction how to make Gluten-free and low-fat vegetarian pizza
- Preheat oven to 240u00b0C/220u00b0C fan-forced. Lightly grease two 18cm pizza trays.
- Place bread mix in a bowl. Combine 300ml cold water, garlic and rosemary in a jug. Add water mixture to bread mix. Using an electric mixer, beat on low speed for 30 seconds or until just combined. Scrape down side of bowl. Beat for 2 to 3 minutes or until thick. Spoon half the mixture onto 1 prepared tray. Using the back of a spoon, spread mixture to form an 18cm round. Repeat with remaining mixture and tray. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until bases are light golden and cooked through.
- Remove from oven. Spread bases with sauce. Top with capsicum, artichoke, mushroom, olives and bocconcini. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese has melted. Cut into wedges. Serve with rocket.
Nutritions of Gluten-free and low-fat vegetarian pizzafatContent: 448.125 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 63.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 14.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 16 milligrams cholesterol