Quick and easy, this Thai red curry chicken noodle soup will be on your table in 25 minutes.
The ingredient of Thai red curry chicken noodle soup
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1/2 cup Thai red curry paste
- 2 x 400ml cans coconut milk
- 3 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fish sauce (optional
- 1 tablespoon chilli paste (optional)
- 300g fresh hokkien noodles
- 1 1/2 cups finely sliced red cabbage
- 1 carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1 cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- Thinly sliced small red chillies, to serve
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
The instruction how to make Thai red curry chicken noodle soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook garlic and ginger, stirring, for 1 minute or until light golden. Add curry paste. Cook for 45 seconds. Stir in coconut milk and stock. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add the fish sauce and chilli paste to taste, if using.
- Meanwhile, prepare noodles following packet directions. Drain well.
- Divide noodles among serving bowls. Top with cabbage, carrot, sprouts and chicken. Ladle over soup. Top with fresh chilli and coriander. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Thai red curry chicken noodle soupfatContent: 766.712 calories
saturatedFatContent: 54.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 31.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 39.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 28.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 58 milligrams cholesterol