*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of High protein low carb fabulous soup
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 230g frozen spinach
- 500g frozen green beans
- 2 large zucchinis, chopped
- 1 leek, sliced
- 1 bacon hock
- 500g pork mince
- 200g diced bacon
- 2 (800g) cans diced tomatoes (low salt)
- Water to cover
- Massel chicken style stock powder, to taste
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon oregano, or to taste
- Salt and pepper
- Tabasco sauce (to taste)
- Parmesan cheese (to serve)
- Fresh parsley
The instruction how to make High protein low carb fabulous soup
- Place all ingredients except parmesan and fresh parsley into large boiler.
- Simmer till bacon hock is cooked (1 hour approx) take out, remove skin & fat and chop the remaining meat into small dice and return to pot.
- Simmer for another half hour or so.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese & fresh parsley sprinkled on top.
Nutritions of High protein low carb fabulous soupfatContent: