Feed your family with Curtis Stones delicious ricotta cheese tartines with aromatic white bean & vegetable soup.
The ingredient of Ricotta cheese tartines with aromatic white bean & vegetable soup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon Coles brand fennel seeds, coarsely ground
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups Coles brand real chicken stock
- 1 small sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots (200g), peeled, thinly sliced into rounds
- 400g can Coles brand cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed, sliced on the diagonal
- 20g (1 loosely packed cup) baby spinach
- 1/2 lemon, cut into wedges
- 8 thin slices Coles bakery rustic baguette, sliced on sharp diagonal (100g)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled, halved
- 130g fresh ricotta cheese, from the deli
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (15g) Coles brand australian parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 slice (20g) prosciutto, from the deli, chopped
The instruction how to make Ricotta cheese tartines with aromatic white bean & vegetable soup
- In a medium, heavy saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat. Add fennel seeds and cook for 1 min, or until fragrant. Stir in the garlic, then add the onion and cook, stirring often, for 4 mins, or until the onion is translucent. Add the stock, 2 cups of water, rosemary, and thyme. Cover and bring to a simmer. Add the celery and carrots, cover, and cook for 5 mins, or until the vegetables soften slightly.
- Stir in the beans, asparagus, and spinach, cover, and cook for 3 mins, or until the asparagus is crisp-tender. Remove saucepan from the heat. Season soup to taste with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, to make the tartines, preheat an indoor grill pan over medium heat. Brush the oil over both sides of the bread and rub with the garlic clove, grill for about 3 mins per side, or until hot and toasted with grill marks.
- In a small bowl, mix the ricotta and parmesan together. Season to taste with salt. Spoon mixture over the grilled bread and sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and the prosciutto.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and drizzle the remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil over. Serve with the tartines, and lemon wedges for squeezing over the soup.
Nutritions of Ricotta cheese tartines with aromatic white bean & vegetable soupfatContent: 349.896 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37.7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5.1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 15.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 15 milligrams cholesterol