With autumn in the air, we turn our attention to this satisfying dinner idea that is still big on fresh flavours.
The ingredient of Prawn noodle soup
- 2 cups (500ml) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 200g soba noodles
- 2 baby bok choy, quartered
- 12 green prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- 1 long red chilli, sliced on an angle
- 1/2 bunch coriander, leaves chopped
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced on an angle
- 1 lime, quartered
The instruction how to make Prawn noodle soup
- Place the stock, garlic, ginger, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and oyster sauce, sesame oil and 1 cup (250ml) water in a saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat to medium. Taste and adjust seasoning with more sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce or sesame oil, if necessary.
- Add noodles and cook for 2 minutes, then add bok choy and prawns. Cook for 3-4 minutes until bok choy leaves are wilted (but stems are still crisp), prawns are just cooked and noodles are tender.
- Divide between 2 bowls, garnish with chilli, coriander and spring onion, and serve with lime to squeeze over.
Nutritions of Prawn noodle soupfatContent: 580.053 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 92.8 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2.9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 47.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 278 milligrams cholesterol